Welcome to The Stetson Mansion
Tour Booking SysteM
Free simple booking in less than a minute. No credit card needed.
How do I make a reservation?
1) Click the black box at the bottom of the page. Then, just click the desired date/time. Each tour time has limited space so check availability. Christmas tours will be posted Sept 15th.
2) You will receive an instant e-ticket for admission.
3) You will purchase tickets at the door with CASH ONLY.
4) Please print the ticket or bring it on your smart phone or simply write down the confirmation details.
5) You can only make one booking per tour time, per email address.
If you need more than 6 spaces have another member of your party make a reservation with their email address.
6) Please arrive at least 15 minutes before tour time to buy your ticket or your space can be given away. Gates open 25 minutes before tour time.
7) You will be charged for the number of reservations booked so please let us know if your plans change.
8) Failure to cancel a reservation may revoke your right for future admission.
Bookings made less than 60 minutes before start time are not guaranteed.
Be sure the tour you picked is confirmed and no "error" message appears. You will get a confirmation letter to bring with you as your ticket if your booking is confirmed. If the tour is full your submission will not confirm. If you have trouble reading the security picture click the little circular arrow to change the words. Check your spam folder if you do not see your instant confirmation email.
If an event is full it will say "0." Canceled reservations are re-released continuously before tour date as well as up to the day of the tour, so please check back. We do not guarantee that guests who book different reservations will tour together. However, if you check in together most likely you will tour together.
Tours involve walking and steps. There is no elevator. No photography in the mansion.
We accept CASH ONLY at the Stetson Mansion.
How do I change or cancel?
A) To change your tour you must email us to cancel and then re-book yourself.
B) To lower your guest count email us.
C) To add to your guest count check availability and make another reservation with a different email address.
Email cancellations, lower guest counts and questions to: Tours@StetsonMansion.com
Sorry, we do not have a telephone operator.
"See you at the Mansion!"
The Stetson Mansion is not a museum and does not receive your tax dollars or grants.
Tickets are purchased at the door with CASH ONLY.